Todd A. Meyer, DO, FAAOA
Meet Todd A. Meyer, DO, FAAOA
Prior to moving to the Appleton area in 2006, Dr. Meyer had the privilege of serving active duty in various duty assignments in the United States Navy stationed in Portsmouth, VA. There he was picked by his colleagues as the Resident instructor of the year in 2005 and was awarded Junior Officer of the Command Award. He and his wife enjoy spending time with friends and family, going to the Cheeseburger festival in Caseville, MI every fall. He especially looks forward to spending time with his dogs and playing soccer. Dr. Meyer sees patients in Appleton and Neenah.
- Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Pomona, Calif.
- Residency in Otolaryngology, head and neck surgery/facial plastic surgery at the Bi-County Community Hospital, Michigan State University in Detroit.
- Provides comprehensive care for the full spectrum of ear, nose, throat and related conditions
- Specially trained to perform robotic surgery, a highly advanced, minimally invasive surgical technique
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing