Robert B. Prehn, M.D.
Meet Robert B. Prehn, M.D.
Dr. Prehn was born and raised in Wausau, Wisconsin. He and his wife, Denise Prehn, M.D. moved to Fox Valley in 1996. They have three daughters. He sees patients in Oshkosh and Neenah.
Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists of Wisconsin servers the greater Fox Cities region with five convenient locations Oshkosh (2), Neenah, Ripon and Berlin. Call 1-800-435-4851 for your consultation.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Assistant Professorship, University of Wisconsin Medical School
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Residency in Otolaryngology/ Head and Neck Surgery, 1992-1996
- Rush-Presbyterian – St. Luke’s Medical Center, General Surgery Internship, 1991-1992
- University of Wisconsin Medical School M.D., 1991
- University of Wisconsin, Madison B.S. in Zoology and Parasitology, 1987
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Ear surgery
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Sinus Surgery