Larry K. Burton, Jr., M.D.
Meet Larry K. Burton, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Burton was born in Houston, Texas and comes to the Fox Valley after having lived and worked in Missouri, Germany, and Minnesota. He is married with two grown children. He sees patients in Neenah.
- Instructor of Otolaryngology, Mayo Medical School, 2002-03
- Residency in Otolaryngology, Mayo Clinic, 1999-03
- Surgery Internship, Mayo Clinic, 1998-90
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine, M.D., 1998
- University of Missouri, B.A. (Conservatory of Music), 1985
- Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Minimal Access Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Hearing Restorative Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- International Volunteer Medical Missions – Craniofacial Surgery