Cheryl A. Pucci, MSN, RN, CS (APNP)
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Master of Science, Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner emphasis, 1997
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Bachelor of Science, Nursing, 1977
Cheryl enjoys working with patients of all ages, working in collaboration with physicians to provide excellent cost effective health care. She has had nearly 20 years of advanced practice, working in family practice since 1997 and in otolaryngology since 2007. She has also taken additional courses in evaluation and management of vertigo.
Cheryl is from Oshkosh, married in since May 1977, has 3 children and 5 grandchildren. Family is very important to her, as well as spending time outdoors, especially travel, camping, hiking, biking, and cross country skiing.
Kasey A. Boerner, MSN, RN, FNP-BC (APNP)
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Master of Science, Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, 2010
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Bachelor of Science, Nursing, 2003
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Bachelor of Science, Biology, 2001
Kasey enjoys interacting with patients all of ages. Her interests include a variety of ENT related conditions including vertigo, hearing loss, otitis externa, otitis media, sinusitis and rhinitis.
Kasey originally from Stevens Point, WI and moved to the Fox Valley in 2001. She is married with two children. She sees patients at the Oshkosh and Neenah locations.