Robert J. Bechard, M.D.
Meet Robert J. Bechard, M.D.
Dr. Bechard is originally from Appleton, Wisconsin. He has practiced in the Fox Valley since completing his residency in 1994. Dr. Bechard is married and has one son and lives in Oshkosh. He sees patients in Oshkosh and Neenah.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology, 1995
- Assistant Professorship, University of Wisconsin Medical School
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, 1990-1994
- Gundersen Medical Foundation – Lutheran Hospital, LaCrosse, WI, General Surgery Internship, 1989-1990
- University of Wisconsin Medical School M.D., 1989
- Ripon College, B.A. in Chemistry, Chemistry-Biology, 1984
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Ear Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Pediatric Otolaryngology